Supreme Court of Missouri’s Commission on Racial and Ethnic Fairness (CREF)
Position Title: Executive Director
Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
Positition Title: Director of Membership and Communications
Baker Sterchi Cowden & Rice LLC
Positition Title: Litigation Associate Attorney
United States District Court Western District of Missouri
Position Title: Student Intern/Trainee
The United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri is now accepting applications for a unique, one-year term as a Student Intern. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is interested in learning about the Federal Court system, and who is self-motivated with strong attention to detail.
The goal of this internship is to develop tomorrow’s judiciary employees through exposure, assignments, rotations, networking, training and mentoring; as such, the intern will be exposed to various career fields and opportunities within the federal judiciary.
Please click the link below for more details.
Patent Associate Attorney – Minneapolis or Kansas City
Stinson LLP is seeking a highly motivated patent associate attorney to join its Minneapolis or Kansas City office.
- Active Missouri or Minnesota law license
- Mechanical Engineering degree; masters or doctorate in mechanical engineering preferred
- Up to three years of experience in patent preparation and prosecution in the mechanical arts, experience in agreement work a plus
- Willingness and desire to complement patent prosecution work with drafting and review of intellectual property and technology related agreements and licenses and assistance with due diligence
- USPTO registration preferred
- Exceptional academic performance and excellent research, writing, analytical, and communication skills are required
To apply online, please visit https://bit.ly/2koekGN.
For questions, contact Jaclyn Steiner, Attorney Recruiting Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stinson LLP is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply to be considered for open positions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We conduct criminal background checks of all individuals offered employment.